Acti-Lance Universal Lancets 23G 1.8mm Box of 200
Universal blood lancets by Acti-Lance® are the perfect option for some of the most common tests done with capillary blood. These tests include blood glucose, hemoglobin, cholesterol, blood group classification, coagulation tests, virology tests, among many others. The easy to handle 2 step operation of these lancets are safe and easy to use yielding efficient blood samples with the single push of a button. The technology used when making these lancets makes them gentle and reliable. The electro-polished and silicone coated 23 gauge needle is linearly driven to assure lower pain and quick healing with your patients. With 200 lancets per box there will be plenty to go around for multiple tests.
- 23 gauge needle
- 1.8mm penetration depth
- Easy to handle with the 2 step operation providing adequate blood samples with the single push of a button
- Low firing force with no lancet loading required
- Needles are gamma sterilized, fully covered, and protected with a sterility tab
- Single use lancets with no possibility of reuse
- Electro-polished and silicone treated needles are linearly driven to assure lower pain and quicker healing
- Ultra sharp needle to minimize pain, bruising, and callus buildup
- Double spring mechanism ensuring high puncture speed eliminating needle vibrations
- Risk of misuse or receiving an incorrect blood sample is eliminated through a unique, patented, self-destructive activation mechanism
- 200 blood lancets per box
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Acti-Lance Universal Lancets 23G 1.8mm Box of 200Manufacturer: Point Of Care Testing
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (651) 340-6745
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.