CoaguChek XS PT/INR Test Strips 24/bx - Exp 07/19
PT/INR testing is done to determine the clotting tendency of blood. Roche Diagnostics developed the CoaguChek® XS System for home and point of care monitoring as an alternate to lab based methods with remarkable accuracy. Requiring only 8µL of capillary blood to be placed on one of these CoaguChek® XS PT Test Strips will be able to provide you with results within approximately 20 seconds to one minute. These test strips are easy to handle and apply blood to the top, left, or right side whichever is most convenient. Each box of 48 strips includes a code chip which is specific to each box of strips. These single use INR test strips work with the CoaguChek® XS System Meter to complete the XS System.
- For determination of prothrombin time
- Works with the CoaguChek® XS System
- Requires 8µL of blood for an adequate test
- Blood can be placed on the top, right, or left side of the strip whichever is the most convenient
- Each box includes 24 test strips and 1 code chip
- Strips do not need to be kept refrigerated when stored
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CoaguChek XS PT/INR Test Strips 24/bx - Exp 07/19Manufacturer: Point Of Care Testing
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (651) 340-6745
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.